- Important: Replace your E-Verify Participation Poster with the Updated Version
- USCIS recently released an updated E-Verify participation poster. This update now combines both English and Spanish versions into a single poster. Employers participating in E-Verify are required to display the poster along with the English and Spanish versions of the “Right to Work” posters that outline immigrant and employee rights.
- Guardian System Update July 19, 2017
- Fiscal Year Rollover Notes for Department EPA Creation and TimeTraq/BVDs
- The Extended Pay Plan (EPP) is changing to a new program called Save for Summer! (Beginning 1/2/2018) NEW
- 1098-T Questions and Answers
For questions regarding payroll processing, please contact your departmental payroll contact.
For general questions, please call us at (979) 845-2711.