- National Payroll Week: September 7-11, 2015!
- E-Verify and I-9 Updates
- Texas A&M University will E-Verify all new employees beginning September 1, 2015.
There are changes to department responsibilities regarding documentation for the I-9 and how it relates to E-Verify. These changes are EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. Going forward, if you complete an I-9, please follow the new guidelines I-9 & E-Verify Processing Information.
- New Required Workplace posters for E-Verify! Print and display both English and Spanish versions of the E-Verify and Right to Work posters in your department along with your other required workplace posters.
E-Verify Participation Poster (English) / E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English) / Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
- A new I-9 is now needed for all re-hires due to the E-Verify requirements. Click here for more details.
- Non-Faculty Hiring Authorization
- 1098-T Questions and Answers
- 2015 Tax Issues That May Affect Employees
For questions regarding payroll processing, please contact your departmental payroll contact.
For general questions, please call us at (979) 845-2711.