- 2013 Form 1098-T Changes
- IRS Kicks-Off Tax Season Alerting Low- and Moderate-Income Workers of Significant Tax Benefit
- 2014 Tax Issues That May Affect Employees
- IRS Warns of Pervasive Telephone Scam—please click here to read the full story.
- 2014 Tax Season to Start Later Following Government Closure; IRS Sees Heavy Demand As Operations Resume. Click here to read the full article.
- Form I-9 Release Announcement – March 2013
- An electronic version of the Handbook for Employers – Instructions for Completing Form I-9 (M-274) (Rev. 06/01/11)N, is available! Employers are advised to use the most recent version for a general reference for the completion of the Form I-9. Go to immigrationemployment.blogspot.com/2011/06/handbook-for-employers-updated_5138.html for review of the updates.
For questions regarding payroll processing, please contact your departmental payroll contact.
For general questions, please call us at (979) 845-2711.