- Identity Theft Information from the IRS
- IRS tips on choosing a Tax Professional
- Non-Faculty Hiring Authorization
- Single Sign On (SSO) Update
- 1098-T Questions and Answers
- 2015 Tax Issues That May Affect Employees
- IRS Warns of Pervasive Telephone Scam—please click here to read the full story.
- Form I-9 Release Announcement – March 2013
- An electronic version of the Handbook for Employers – Instructions for Completing Form I-9 (M-274) (Rev. 06/01/11)N, is available! Employers are advised to use the most recent version for a general reference for the completion of the Form I-9. Go to immigrationemployment.blogspot.com/2011/06/handbook-for-employers-updated_5138.html for review of the updates.
For questions regarding payroll processing, please contact your departmental payroll contact.
For general questions, please call us at (979) 845-2711.