Tools & Training
- Guardian Form I-9 in-Person Workflow
- Guardian Form I-9 Release Highlights
- Guardian Form I-9 Revision and FAQs
- Guardian Form I-9 Location Manager Electronic
- Guardian System Enhancements Overview for New Form I-9
- How to Avoid I-9 Violations & E-Verify TNC Handout
- How to Avoid I-9 Violations & E-Verify TNC Presentation
- HR Liaison Responsibilities and Processing Steps for the New E-VERIFY Requirements
- I-9 & E-Verify Announcement
- I-9 Central
- I-9 Handbook for Employers
- I-9 Re-Verification Instructions
- New E-Verify Requirements
- USCIS # Provided from Employment Authorization Document NEW
- Use of Receipts for Form I-9
- 2017 Changes to the Guardian I-9 Process
- Guardian by LawLogix
- The Beacon by USCIS
- An electronic version of the Handbook for Employers – Instructions for Completing Form I-9 (M-274) (Rev. 06/01/11)N, is available! Employers are advised to use the most recent version for a general reference for the completion of the Form I-9. Go to Immigration Employment for review of the updates.
E-Verify Required Posters
I-9 & E-Verify Frequently Asked Questions
Does a re-hire need a new I-9?
Yes. If an employee terminates from Texas A&M University and then re-hires in the same or different department on or after September 1, 2015, a new I-9 will need to be created in Guardian due to the E-Verify requirements. A Section 3 re-hire will not initiate E-Verify. Starting September 1, a Section 3 re-hire will only be used for employees that have already been E-Verified.